Wednesday, December 14, 2011

TRUST YOUR GPS

So the other day I was driving and my cars GPS was on. The GPS gave me an instruction to take the 2nd exit to go west, but I made a mistake and took the exit towards east instead. The moment I took that exit, I realized that I had made a mistake. I got worried and wanted to stop or reverse, but it was impossible for me to do that. At the same time, my cars GPS started locating a new route and suggested that I go ahead on a highway and take the first exit to my right. I followed the instructions and eventually my cars GPS brought me back to the correct path. Yes, it definitely took longer than the regular route, but it didn’t matter as long as I was back on track. When I came back home and was thinking about the whole thing, I realized that the situation I faced is so similar to our day-to-day life. We are on a journey and we have our instinct as our GPS. Our instinct is always informing us about the right and wrong path. When we don't listen to our instinct and make mistakes, that does not mean it’s the end. It’s ok to make mistakes. But after making a mistake, if we realize and listen to our instinct, then we can definitely come back to the right path. We are humans and we tend to make mistakes, but that doesn't mean we are bad or that we can’t do things in a better way. I believe that if we humans learn from our mistakes, then we can create miracles because we are children of a Great Magician called "God".

No comments:

Post a Comment