Thursday, December 1, 2011

Why this Kolaveri di?

I always ask myself why am I not successful? Why am I not famous? How can I become known? I work hard, I am smart, I follow every single step which should make you successful, but then why am I still not known? I am not known because I am unknowing of the fact that success is not about hard work, it's not about being smart and it's not about following a path. I can never become famous by following because fame is not about following a path- it is about creating one. A path that is fresh, new, different and abstract. If people are not laughing at you, then they will never clap for you either. Success is a ripple effect, a ripple effect of a known potential. I need to know my potential so that I can be the start of that ripple effect. If I don't know myself, then how can I expect people to know me? Yes, I need to know myself better than ever. It’s me who can bring the difference in me and the world. I don’t have to change anything to get the best from the world; instead I need to do my best to bring change in the world. A world that is going crazy listening to Kolaveri di. Nobody knows what is good in that song, but it has created a ripple effect. Its new, fresh and abstract. If that song can get famous so can you. So be the start of the ripple effect of your success.

No comments:

Post a Comment