Thursday, November 24, 2011

When its late, start all over again

I’m writing after so long and I have no idea what to write. It's been really long since I wrote my last blog. So much has happened since then and I came across so many people who gave me good and bad memories. I’m really grateful to both kinds of people/situations, because due to them I know the taste of both. A taste which is stuck on my tongue and I would like to call it "sweesour" taste. This taste is so powerful that after having it I really don't remember any other taste. I’m happy that I have discovered a new taste, but the drawback is that now I’m addicted to it. I know and I have heard that addiction of any kind is not good. Addiction makes you feel like an animal from a circus, who is trained to do a thing in a certain way, which makes life monotonous. I really think that those circus animals definitely want to go out in the forest where they belong, which is similar to me as I also want to go where I belong. But like an animal that doesn’t know what that place is called, I don't know where I belong either. But there are so many people who belong to my kind of thought process. They are happy with what they have but they want to know where they really belong. This search is on since we came into this world. We looked at our past and we are looking at our future for the answer, but it is almost impossible to get the answer because the answer is not lying in my past or future- it is lying in front of me as a "Present". Where I take myself today is the place where I belong. The question is not where do I see myself in 10 years? But the question is, after 10 years do I want to see my present or do I want to think about my next 10 years plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment