Monday, June 21, 2010

Damage, Disaster, Failure and Detachment.

“Damage, Disaster, Failure and Detachment are negative shades of my life.
Every time one of these words appeared in my life; due to their affect, some important things of my life disappeared. These negative shades appeared quite often in my life because I am not perfect and hence they are going to be with like my underwear... But when I sit and try to understand the reason behind these negative shades, they do not seem negative at all instead they look like a shift of my life or you can say a growth for me.
It's like a monkey on a tree where every branch is important for him but they are not his destination. Similarly my negative shades are branches for me (I consider myself a “human”key) to reach my destination and help me understand my journey.
And I understood that these negative shades like Damage in my any relationship teaches me to renovate them to avoid disaster because every disaster made me realize the importance of nature - my own nature with myself and with others and my bad nature always gave me failure. Constant failure is making me eager to taste success because I am hoping that now taste of success is going to be the most memorable taste which will help me detach from my negative side. Also I started believing that detachment is also an important section of my life because once I detach myself with one thing, only then can I attach to the other thing... Because change is constant and change is growth.
I know that these thoughts looks are very easy when we sit, think and talk but I think I can make these thoughts looks easy when I stand and act... Because how can I forget that I was awesome in destroying myself and my life than how can I be a loser when I am just clearing the mess which is not messing me anymore.
So here I stand to walk on my strong feet of faith on a journey of positive belief.”

2 comments:

  1. Pragmatic Thinking. Honest Writing.
    I like it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Detachment is not always negative and as you've said "Also I started believing that detachment is also an important section of my life because once I detach myself with one thing, only then can I attach to the other thing... Because change is constant and change is growth." hmm I think I also need to detach my self from something so I can move forward :)

    You wrote very well Dear Instructor. From what I have seen you... I mean I don't know you much, but I think you are very strong, firm and very much in control all the time... your journey of positive belief is gonna be very easy for you... take care
    From,
    Aisha Bajwa

    ReplyDelete